users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to use HSQL with GlassFish

From: Rama Sundari <sundari.drs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:19:48 +0530

Hi..
thanks for your response..
but its a way for a standalone client app..
that way worked to me also..

but when i want to use it in some enterprise applications..
like mysql or oracle...which enables us to use JPA....
we need to have conection pool...but there it is failing to get
connection...

If u have tried like this..tell me where i went wrong..

-thanku,
Rama.