users@glassfish.java.net

Running Glassfish v2u2 --> JNDI datasource settings requires manual refresh

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:45:43 PST

Everytime I stop the server, my JNDI datasource settings can't be found by the context lookup routines within my app. Going into the server's web Admin page, navigating to Resources> JDBC> JDBC Resources> {datasource name} and updating my datasource poolname (I created two pools, just so I can switch back and forth manually like this), then clicking the save button causing a Resource redeploy event. Then, everything works.

But, if I then restart the server, the resource once again can't be found. What am I doing wrong?

-- da Lizard
[Message sent by forum member 'loungelizard' (loungelizard)]