users@glassfish.java.net

Developing Web services applications from existing WSDL files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:57:13 PST

Hello,
I have done this on Websphere (re: title of this topic) using wsdl2java for generating wsdl to java mapping xml file. My endpoint is a generic stateless EJB. The code in EJB is generated by traversing the each wsdl and getting the wsdl operation and stuck it in the generated remote EJB interface. Each EJB method impl is generic and handles all the services the same. Used instructions on this doc to do this on WAS: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v7r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.base.doc/info/aes/ae/twbs_devwbsjaxrpcwsdl.html

Now, I am asking you all for help if anyone has done something similar in Sun AS 9.1.

Starting from existing WSDL (and xsd) files. Knowing the sole EJB service endpoint implementation for each services are the same, and generating an EAR file (webservices.xml, ejb-jar.xml, etc).

Have struggled with wscompile and alike, but not getting anyware in the same fashion I did for WebSphere.

I do have a session EJB that acts as an endpoint.
I did try wscompile , but this tool generates all sorts of classes/serializer , etc. I do not it to generate code , since I do have the endpoint.
All I need is be able to package an EAR specific to Sun App server.

Thanks for help.
[Message sent by forum member 'beton11' (beton11)]