users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server stops responding due to Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:48:08 PST

I'm experiencing more or less the same problem.
I think I totally miss the relation between acceptor threads, request processing and connection pool. I tried with different values but I got stuck, it seems connections are not going through to the jvm. I applied the tips on performance by Jean Francois, but it did not get better.
The same happened while gathering bits of information form various posts.
Everything is useless when you have not a clear picture in mind, you just guess, and this is no good.
Can sameone please help me in getting a clear picture.
thank you
salut
gianfranco
[Message sent by forum member 'gpocecai' (gpocecai)]