users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAXR Example Program Throwing Exception

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:41:42 +1100

It looks like you are getting an HTML message (probably an error page)
back. Why don't you use a tool like tcpmon to view the HTML message and
error code that is being sent back?

> To save anything in the registry, we need to get her permission. How to get permissions?

Set your credentials on the connection:

ConnectionFactory cf = ConnectionFactory.newInstance();
Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty("javax.xml.registry.queryManagerURL",
"http://localhost:8186/RegistryServer/");
props.setProperty("javax.xml.registry.lifeCycleManagerURL",
"http://localhost:8185/RegistryServer/");
props.setProperty("javax.xml.registry.security.authenticationMethod",
"UDDI_GET_AUTHTOKEN");

cf.setProperties(props);
con = cf.createConnection();
Set<PasswordAuthentication> credentials = new
HashSet<PasswordAuthentication>();
PasswordAuthentication pwdAuth = new PasswordAuthentication("testuser",
"testuser".toCharArray());
credentials.add(pwdAuth);
con.setCredentials(credentials);

RegistryService rs = con.getRegistryService();

Regards,
Dies Koper