users@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled. - Please help

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:57:48 PST

By ' setting idle-timeout-in-seconds to 0' you mean in the admin GUI ... in the Resources> JDBC> Connection Pools> __TimerPool section change the value of Idle Timeout, which has a default of 300 to 0 ?

I tried that and looks like 0 is not allowed.

 An error has occurred
ADMVAL1045: '0' is invalid value for idle-timeout-in-seconds attribute. Valid range for this value is from 1 to 2147483638 ADMVAL1070: Change of jdbc connection pool '__TimerPool' is rejected.

This is happening every time ... so is reproducable. I posted the stack trace from the server log as an attachment. Did you want messages outside of the stack trace?

I can try to create a seperate application that simply does the timer and will post the results and that app.
[Message sent by forum member 'rambomogambo' (rambomogambo)]