users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 and EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:32:22 PST

> I don't know, I only tried stateless EJBs inside a
> web app and called
> via servlet and it worked well.
> Did you try your scenario? I think it would not take
> long to see if the
> container preview can support it or not.
> Unless somebody (BCCed) developing this container
> already knows the
> answer and is reading this thread.
> Remember, it is a preview for prelude.
> Nightly and promoted builds for v3 itself have the
> latest evolving
> implementation.
> Any taker?

Ludo, Thank very much you for response.
I tried this scenario but it doesn't work for some reason.
I tried b28c build and seems this is final build.
I'm waiting if Marina will suggest something or provide some proof that it indeed working :)

Best Regards,
Vladimir
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl)]