users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [V3] Deploying a mail session as a JNDI resource

From: akochnev <akochnev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:23:37 -0800 (PST)

Kedar,
   indeed, I'm using GF in test and Jetty in prod. The usage of Jetty in
prod is because of the hosting company (morph labs), and I put GF in test as
it's convenient to have two different deployment descriptors for the two
different servers - one has the test settings, the other one has the prod
settings and I don't have to do any switching within the app itself.

   I could potentially use Jetty in both test and prod, but then I'll have
to worry about having two different deployment desciptors for Jetty and
using the right one in each environment. I very much like GF3 and it would
be great if I could continue using it for testing.

Cheers,

Alex Kotchnev