users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NodeAgent + multi-homed WinXP + JMX Connector URL confusion

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:14:51 PST

Hi Andrew,
  Thanks for the feedback! However, my problem is with the NodeAgent starting up. Given that it doesn't start up, I can't even get a server instance running.
  The problem I'm experiencing is that as part of its startup sequence, the NodeAgent attempts to create a JMX connection with itself (by the looks of it), except that it is ignoring its nodeagent.properties file for determining what IP address to use as part of the URL.
  Still stuck on this...ugh
John
[Message sent by forum member 'jstalker' (jstalker)]