users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IllegalArgumentException: "timers" / OldTypesBase.oldObjectNameToJ2EEType

From: jsexton0 <jsexton0_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:12:48 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for the multiple posts, I resolved this second question. I needed the
ref to be to the local interface, not the bean itself. Although I still get
the java.lang.IllegalArgumentException at startup, my servlet works and does
in fact startup the timer EJB, and it all seems to work correctly.

Thanks!