users@glassfish.java.net

Re: (HELP!!!)EEADM0069 message

From: Kristian Rink <lists_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:10:29 +0100

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org schrieb:
> I firstly opposed a question in this community!
> And I waited some days,but only one person answered me.
> My problem has not been settled,and I hope anyone can fix out my problem!

Maybe your expectations are a little too high given your problem description
is, well, less than vague to be honest. At the very least, it would be
interesting to know...

- ... what your environment looks like (versions of Glassfish/SJSAS, JDK,
operating system in use, ...),

- ... in which context this error message does appear (i.e. a more verbose
server.log snippet illustrating the potential cause of EEADM0069 in this
situation),

- ... if, asides this message, there were other incidents of an application
(server) misbehaviour, like web sessions "closed early", exceptions being
thrown in your own application logic, components not being correctly
(un)deployed and so forth.

While I experienced most people on this list to be rather helpful, providing
support is a difficult thing with just a limited set of information at hand. ;)

Cheers & all the best,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink