users@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException during installation

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:30:04 -0800

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> i download the latest glassfish v3 and unjar it (java -Xmx256m -jar glassfish~~.jar).
What is this jar? (exact name and download location). Maybe you are
getting the wrong or obsolete download.

For v3 prelude, either we have an installer, or a ZIP file.

See this page: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v3-prelude.html
With the zip file, not need to do java -jar...., just unzip it).
Ludo