users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 and EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:58:44 PST

This is a very good thread ... As I spend many hours googling and trying to create a JEE application in NB6.5 and V3 prelude. Thanks for all the questions and replies.

I want to mention that, I hope the v3 prelude will not left at end as an incomplete container for EJB. So the need to have EJB3.1 Singleton, Statefull and other EJB is very important for the v3 prelude adoption.

It is valuable to have a web server ejb enabled in the development phase and for lite deployment. But when it will be the time to address enterprise scalabity, and code architectural organization, we will need the wole ejb and ear stack in v3 prelude server.

Thanks for the good job at Sun ... and hope the v3 prelude will be open for ever ...
[Message sent by forum member 'cdiesse' (cdiesse)]