users@glassfish.java.net

Woodstock upload tag how implement ajax functionality

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 03:03:48 PST

Hi,
I don't know if this is the right place where asking for my problem.
I am using a woodstock component in my project to perform the file upload function. Everithing works well the file is correctly loaded in my server but i don't know how implement the ajax functionality. In my project I m using DynaFaces for ajax but if I use it normally in the page that perform the upload, the woodstoock component does not work...
I know it can work with ajax but I dont find nothing of useful in internet that explaine how
Please can somebody explaine how i have to use the component tag upload to perform ajax functionality?
Thanks
Beste ragards
[Message sent by forum member 'lazarus___' (lazarus___)]