users@glassfish.java.net

Upgrade from Application Server 8.2 EE to Application Server 9u2 need help

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:11:14 PST

Hello----
I am trying to upgrade from the Application Server 8.2 Enterprise to Application Server 9.0u2. The AS 8.2EE has Access Manager and Communications Express deployed to it. I decided to install the latest Solaris (10/08) because it appears to be more updated than SXDE 1/08. Anyways, when trying to run the Upgrade Wizard, right after the first page where you input the locations of the domain and the administrative username and password, it opens a dialog box with the message, "A Configuration Upgrade is not required for this version".

It would save me a lot of time from having to reinstall Access Manager and COmmunications Suite if I could upgrade the AS 8.2 EE domain to an AS 9 domain.

How can I do this?

*If you need anymore information, please let me know
[Message sent by forum member 'fireworld2406' (fireworld2406)]