users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HA on two machines in Active-Standby mode

From: pankaj jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:40:48 +0530

Hello,

Ensure that your other 2 active-stand by applications are disabled from
being load balanced. Primarily these would be deployed on application
server cluster however, HTTP Load Balancer would treat them as disabled
for load balancing; thus preventing any access to them till these
applications are enabled for load balancing.

While setting up your systems, use asadmin disable-http-lb-application,
and export the load balancer configuration file using asadmin
export-http-lb-config / or using the auto-apply feature to apply the
changes to loadbalancer.

regards
Pankaj