users@glassfish.java.net

HA on two machines in Active-Standby mode

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 03:56:30 PST

From glassifsh's HA docs what I could make out is that the servers participating in HA have to be running in lb mode thus mandatorily supporting HA in actiove -active mode.
What if my application can run in active-active mode because of few components facing cynch issues but I still wnat them to be part of HA with other server taking up the responsibility only if one goes down.

To be precise if I have 5 applications(.war) to deploy,3 are to be needed in active-active and 2 in active-stand by mode.
How do I ahieve this, does glassfish support it ?

Regards
Anshul
[Message sent by forum member 'anzy' (anzy)]