users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using create-jvm-options to for an option with no =value?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:25:02 -0800

Alex,

Is this V2? If yes, you need to end the "process of specifying
options" with "--". What (unfortunately) happens is anything that
starts with - and does not contain = is adjudged as an option. Clearly,
any JVM option is not an option of the command itself (e.g. like --host
or -h or -p etc.)

So, try: asadmin generate-jvm-report .... -- -Xmx768m

-Kedar