users@glassfish.java.net

Online Presentations around GlassFish v3 Prelude on Nov 6th (Thursday)

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:20:47 -0800

I want to invite you to a Webinar Day this Thursday (Nov 6th) focused on
the GlassFish v3 Prelude release.

The event is online-only, using uStream.TV [0]. The full schedule is at
[1] - we currently have scheduled over 20 short (10m) presentations
related to GFv3, but always check for the latest adjustments.

uStream.TV is very easy to use: just point your browser to [0] to
participate. You can listen to the presenter, see the slides and a PiP
of the presenter, and you will be able to participate via a chat.
Further details on how to use uStream.TV are at [2].

Presentations start at 8am US Pacific and run until 5pm US Pacific. I
will do a GF overview at 8 and will repeat it at 1; the bulk of the day
are technical presentations from senior engineers on most of the areas
included in GFv3 Prelude. Most of the areas are presented by Sun
engineers, but others, most notably EclipseLink, are not. We will also
have some presentations from external companies already using GlassFish
v3 Prelude.

All presentations will be recorded and the slides and the recordings
will be available later.

We invite attendance from all geographies; that's one of the main
reasons why we are following this format - many of the presenters are in
the US but we also have presenters from Europe. We hope the time spread
and recordings will make the event more accessible to the global audience.

For full details, check the Schedule [1] and Channel Overview [2]. I
announced at TheAquarium [3]; feel free to pass this invitation to any
group.

Hope to see you Online!

        - eduard/o

[0]http://www.ustream.tv/channel/theaquarium