users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Load balancing with apache

From: wil2008 <wc200709_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

When one of the computers was put out of service (simulated either by
stopping the network or stopping the instance) and then I clicked "reload"
(I used the simple clusterjsp war, which could add, list or reload session
data), the other instance "took up" the work but a different session id was
shown and the old session data were not listed.

If session failover succeeds, I would expect I could see the same session id
plus the same old session data.
I've tried to go through the chapter on session failover in this link

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3679/abdkz?a=view

But still don't have a clue :(

I've selected the in-memory replication but I wonder if I've really got it.
How can I verify that replication is indeed at work?
Thanks in advance!