users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ask about load balancing and fail over

From: Gopal Jorapur <Gopal.Jorapur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:23:06 -0700

Hi Wilfred,

Are you using in-memory as the session persistence mechanism?

Please follow the links in this blog
http://blogs.sun.com/quality/entry/glassfish_for_enterprise

You need to do little bit of configuration (make your application highly
available and deploy with --availability enabled flag)

They are explained in the above blog

Also, here is one blog (follow the later part which is common for apache
and other web servers)

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/build/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html

Thanks,
Gopal