users@glassfish.java.net

Signed appserv-jwsacc.jar deployment node-agent created server instances?

From: John Stalker <jrs.developer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:20:08 -0400

Hi there,
  Does anyone know if the aforementioned jar is pushed out to server
instances created by node agents if it is deployed in a DAS? I imagine it
could happen if the server instances are in a cluster, but what about stand
alone instances? Does one have to go around to these installations after
they are created to sign that jar?
  Sort of related, should all the other jars participating in the web-start
distributed app-client (ie my jars and 3rd party ones) be signed before
being packaged and deployed?

  Thanks!
John

  Reference: