users@glassfish.java.net

Has anyone tried Jackrabbit on Glassfish?

From: Kenneth Yue <Kenneth.Yue_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:20:38 -0700

All,

I followed the web-applications bundle deployment model as described in
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/deployment-models.html and
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/application-bundle-howto.html. My
deployment descriptor looks exactly like the one described in
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr-client-application-howto.html. This
works fine on Tomcat 6, but I can't get it to work on Glassfish V2.
Since Glassfish V2 doesn't understand META-INF/context.xml, I use
asadmin create-custom-resource to register the bindable repository
factory, like this:

./asadmin create-custom-resource --target domain --restype
javax.jcr.Repository --factoryclass
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory --property
configFilePath=/home/yue/SWA/repository.xml:repHomeDir=/home/yue/SWA
jcr/repository

The exception I get is NameNotFoundException. Does anyone know what
configuration step I've missed? Thanks.

Ken