users@glassfish.java.net

updatetool install problem with v3 latest build.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:36:30 PDT

I am trying to install updatetool from admin page. It pops up a license agreement. Even after I accept it, it doesn't proceed further and keeps on popping up the same license page. I am using it V3 on Mac.

When I try to use the commandline updatetool, it says
IOException: Connection failed: 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable

Could not download application packages. This could be because
you are using a proxy server to access the internet.

Would you like to enter the proxy information now and try again? (y/n):

I am not behind any proxy. Any known isues in this area?
[Message sent by forum member 'ramapulavarthi' (ramapulavarthi)]