users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB3 Remote Referece Thread Safe?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 00:18:04 PDT

Thanks a lot for your ideas. Yesterday I implemented your suggestions, and the client is still up, without weird exceptions. Nevertheless, I must contain my excitement, because the CORBA exception, just as I've said previously, sometimes happens in a few minutes, sometimes severel days after the launch of the client.

There's only one issue, my clients make calls to the remote bean very often, and I don`t know if this "always refresh reference" would lead to an efficiency degradation. Perhaps somebody could "shed some light" on this.

Anyway I'll post here my results.
[Message sent by forum member 'abelmj' (abelmj)]