users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with deserialization EJB Handle and getting remote EJBObject

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:35:59 PDT

> If you need that kind of decoupling between the
> client and the dispatcher you're better off using
> JMS for both sides of the communication.

Yes, You're 'almost' right. Dispatcher has to return it's response "online" to its client to confirm that request has a proper format and will be processed in the future.

Thanks for your advices - I've solved my problem with sending to dispatcher set of data that is required to lookup client from jndi. These data are serialized instead of HomeHandle.

regards
Beniamin
[Message sent by forum member 'beniamin' (beniamin)]