users@glassfish.java.net

Does Glassfish having any UDDI registry server?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 05:11:56 PDT

Hello All,

I am having NetBean 6.1 (20080603 build).

I want to register and publish all services to the registry.

I am just wondering whether glassfish is having its own registry server or not? If yes, than what are the steps to register the services?

During search in sun website and community I found that glassfish supports EBXML and UDDI v3.0. For configuration of glassfish with EBXML I found one document here.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ws-mgmt/registry/registryhome.html

This document is quit old (Feb. 2006) which says that first install JWSDP 1.6 and it is compatible with application server 8.2. JWSDP 2.0 is compatible with beta version of 9.0.

I tried to install to JWSDP 2.0. During installation it asked the path of web container, when I gave my glassfish path it throw error that your container is not 8.1.what does it mean?

Please assist me how to get rid of this situation. Is there any other way of doing this than please let me know.

Thanks
vikas
[Message sent by forum member 'bikkie' (bikkie)]