users@glassfish.java.net

CLI156 Could not start the domain xyz

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 03:48:37 PDT

Hi,

I am getting an error will starting the my cluster server domain.My current environment 2 instance is running in linux and DASserver is a cluster server is running in Sun OS sparc.

I started the 2 instances and node agent.If i trying to start my DASserver(cluster), i am getting a following error.
Redirecting the output to glassfish/domains/DASserver/logs/server.log
Domain DASserver failed to startup. Please check the server log for more details.
CLI156 Could not start the domain DASserver.

Please help me to solve this problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'rajkumarmano' (rajkumarmano)]