users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish and jaas config

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 02:58:00 PDT

Hi
I am using netbeans 6.1 , this installed glassfish at C:\Program Files\glassfish-v2ur2 Its using JDK1.6
I am trying to complete the tutorial http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-2002/jw-0913-jaas.html?page=6
when i run my application i get the error "java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration"

As per my understanding i need to tell glassfish about the location of jaas.config some how ? can u tell me how do i do that ??

I have modified the java.security file of JRE and made an entry that points to jaas.config ( which has RdbmsLoginModule ) It looks like Glassfish doesnt picks this file from C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\lib\security\java.security

Do I need to additionally configure the file location somewhere ??
[Message sent by forum member 'lavnishl' (lavnishl)]