users@glassfish.java.net

problem in starting node-agent

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:40:08 PDT

I have a problem whenever I try to start node agent it is giving errors as follows:

asadmin> start-node-agent --user admin fasttrack-nodeagent
C:\SUNWappserver\AppServer9\nodeagents is not a directory
CLI137 Command start-node-agent failed.
asadmin> start-node-agent --user admin --passwordfile C:/adminpassword.txt fasttrack-nodeagent
C:\SUNWappserver\AppServer9\nodeagents is not a directory
CLI137 Command start-node-agent failed.
asadmin>

Actually I didn't create a cluster for node agent.Is it necessary that for starting a node agent cluster is necessary.But while creating node agent I had not created a cluster for that.
I created the instance and node agent like this

 create-instance --user admin --passwordfile C:/adminpassword.txt --host localhost -port 4848 --nodeagent fuel-nodeagent fuel_instance

this command automatically created the node agent and instance.

please help in this
[Message sent by forum member 'easyriders' (easyriders)]