users@glassfish.java.net

redirect logs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:42:02 PDT

Hello everybody, and excuse me for my bad english.

Does someone know how I can redirect the logs of glassfish (starting domain, deployment, ...) to the console?

For an example, when you use a netbeans/eclipse plugin for glassfish, all informations are printed in the console, so it is possible to do this, but how ?

(I have looked for the documentation and I haven't really found informations about this: it is possible to modify the location of the log file within the admin console, so I can maybe set something like /dev/tty, but I need to do this configuration "automatically", as with an ant task)

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'rageice' (rageice)]