users@glassfish.java.net

Re: missing document in GlassFish wiki

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:55:39 -0700

Hi Sarah,

I agree - it's not that easy to find the attachments! Here's what you
need to do (and we'll make this clearer on those review pages):

1. On the wiki page for a particular doc, click the Attachments link at
the bottom of the page.
2. In the "List of attachments" box, select the .pdf file (the file name
for the JRuby attachment, for instance, is JRUBYAPPDG.pdf).
3. In the "Image preview" box, click "Click to load attachment." The PDF
is displayed. (No, not very intuitive! Or, to put it another way,
intuitive once someone points it out to you.)

Hope this helps.

Gail
++++++
GlassFish Documentation