users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploying into production web services developed on NB 6

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:20:40 PDT

OK, I figured out what happened. Here's the scoop for other newbies.

When you deploy and undeploy you can run tests and see the WSDL on your local application server. In order to port the application to remote application server, you actually need to do a build to properly create the .war file. I was under the implession that deploy and undeploy also did the build automatically. This is not the case. Once I did the build which properly created the .war file, I was able to move it to the production server and access the services and WSDL on my remote app server.
[Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix' (mikephoenix)]