users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CLI306 Error -server is not running

From: Sreekanth <sreekanth.manga_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:27:17 +0530

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the reply.

In my scenario, I have a hudson job set which tries execute some shell
commands like " asadmin stop-domain domain1" statement and removes some
logs, does some other extra work and then restart the server.This was
working as I wanted in Glassfish v2, if the server is already stopped , it
just writes a message "The domain (domain1) isn't running." to the console
output and then continues with the remaining task.

But with V3, it says build failed .
CLI306 Error - server is not running.
Command stop-domain failed and hudson job stops executing further.

Thanks,
Sreekanth