users@glassfish.java.net

deploying into production web services developed on NB 6

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:53:57 PDT

Using Net Beans 6, I have successfully developed and tested a Web application that references remote web services and contains Web services of its own. This was deployed through NB on Glassfish v2. When I try to deploy the war file to our Sun Application Server 9.1, the Web services are not visible on the admin console and I cannot access the WSDL file through my browser although I can access the app server default page. I have tried using both the Sun App Server autodeploy folder and the admin console to deploy the war and still cannot access the services.

Any help would be appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix' (mikephoenix)]