users@glassfish.java.net

How to delete a Servlet from Sun Java System Application Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:06:19 PDT

I copied my folder "WebApplication1" to the docroot directory of my domain (domain1). I was able to see my servlet at http://localhost/WebApplication1/Servlet. Now I deleted the folder and I can still see my servlet at the given url. I tried copying a new version of the Servlet to the docroot, but all I see is the old version. Unless I screwed something up, this thing must be cached somewhere. I searched my domain1 directory for all occurances of "WebApplication1" and deleted them, but I still see my servlet at the url (old version)...
[Message sent by forum member 'smacky311' (smacky311)]