users@glassfish.java.net

problem in using set command for glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 00:22:15 PDT

None of these asadmin commands are working for glassfish.
these commands were used in sun one 7 server and I want to use the same in server 9.

I tried adding server. before each prperty.but eventhough it is not working

set orblistener.orb-listener-1.port=3700
set security-service.defaultRealm=ldap
set authrealm.ldap.property.directory=ldap://ldir01.fastrack.com:7389
set authrealm.ldap.property.base-dn=dc=fast,dc=com
set authrealm.ldap.property.jaas-context=ldapRealm
set authrealm.ldap.property.search-filter=(|(uid=%s)(employeenumber=%s))
set authrealm.ldap.property.group-search-filter=(uniqueMember=%d)
set "authrealm.ldap.property.search-bind-dn=uid=FasttrackMgmtSearchUser,ou=Pseudo Accounts,dc=fast,dc=com"
set authrealm.ldap.property.search-bind-password=fasttrackuser
set jms-service.port=5876
set jms-service.enabled=true

please help in this.

also anybody can give any useful documents for this set commands
[Message sent by forum member 'easyriders' (easyriders)]