users@glassfish.java.net

Re: TCP to HTTP % HTTP to TCP convertion

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 00:57:32 PDT

My problem is to make a data transfer with a http server but not an http client application, a tcp client application. i m using a java pc application that connects tcp not http the sub protocol is not any of tcp sub protocols so i want to change my tcp data to http and when http returns me response i want to change my http data to tcp.
Thats all, i do not know that can be happen or not but i m investigating, researching about that subject. I have to use clustering and tcp http converter for my project. So thanx for any help.
[Message sent by forum member 'circass' (circass)]