users@glassfish.java.net

Re: "Do you want to install Domain Administration Server" is not asked

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:15:21 -0700

As long as you were careful with this (and since your second
installation suceeded it would mean you did not terribly mangle
productregistry file) this should be fine. I will assume that you did
keep backup copy of productregistry file :-)

Less risky way to do this would be to rename all references to
/opt/SUNWappserver to a dummy directory name you won't use, for instance
/opt/SUNWappserver/fakedir