users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deployment problem on cluster PWC1409

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 12:43:47 PDT

A few other points I forgot to mention...
While searching for an answer to what PWC1409 means I saw a reference to the <servlet-class> line in the web.xml file. The file is the same for the app on both machines. I then went looking for the class in the instance directory.

In the instance directory (e.g. /opt/SUNWappserver/nodeagents/<na1>/enrollment/) I found the generated/jsp/j2ee-modules/enrollment/loader folder. On the server that doesn't have a problem I see a META-INF directory and then the directory that starts the path to the class. On the server I am having problems at on I don't see those two directories.

So is this the symptom, part of the cause of the problem, or not related ?
[Message sent by forum member 'jfaldmo' (jfaldmo)]