users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Slow HTTPS - Java 6 + Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:10:07 PDT

Hi JeanFrancois,

Thank you for your explanation about why the HTTPS under non-blocking mode, but HTTP is fast.
I'll send you through my hardware specs if you like.. As you mentioned that this could be JDK related, I'll see if I can reproduce it on JDK1.5.

Quick question - when I use "blocking" mode, am I still using Grizzly? Only reason I ask is that on startup in blocking mode, the appserver no longer prints all the details about the HTTPS port 38181 listener.
[Message sent by forum member 'coreyjohnston' (coreyjohnston)]