users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Load Balancing Web Server 6/7 Sun App Server 9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:54:04 PDT

I downloaded the 64 bit .so file from SUN.com. The file name is sun-webserver61-passthrough-Sol64.tar. I actually tried a couple of others but I must have deleted them. Are there 64 bit Web Server 7 version of the libpassthrough.so file? I ran out of time yesterday so I couldn't look for it.

I tried the 64 bit WebServer 6 and the 64 bit WebServer 7 editions. I'll try the 32 bit editions this afternoon and see if that will work. I'll post more this afternoon. (I'll also fix some copy and paste errors in the .conf files.)

Thanks,
Jon

> Hello.
>
> Where did you get 64 bit load balancer so ?; load
> balancer binary is
> shipped as 32bit image. Also are you using a 64 bit
> WebServer 7 edition.
> Did you check this against 32bit WebServer
> installation on 7.0 ?.
>
> regards
> Pankaj

[Message sent by forum member 'jfaldmo' (jfaldmo)]