users@glassfish.java.net

JSP Glassfish poor performance under 64 bits

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:46:19 PDT

Hi,
I've running Glassfish under Solaris (sparc-sun-solaris2.10) using Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM;1.5.0_16;Sun Microsystems Inc..

Actually, I've created a domain (sup), an agent node (sup-node), a configuration (sup-tpa-config) and a stand-alone instance where I've deployed my application ((tpa) who uses sup-tpa-config .
The domain, node-agent, configuration and stand-alone instance were created using asadmin under 32 bits.

When my application runs under JVM 32 bits, it performs correctly (in term of response time), but under 64 bits, I have strange behavior in term of response time when accessing some jsp pages (sometimes good response time sometimes poor response time).
I've included a JVM option -d64 in my sup-tpa-config to run under 64 bits.
Someone have an idea why this issue of JSP performance?
Any help will be appreciate.
[Message sent by forum member 'adelcast' (adelcast)]