users@glassfish.java.net

Re: restart glassfishv2u2 programmatically

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:00:34 PDT

>Make sure the domain is running before you run the script, you can check this >by following command:
>netstat -na | grep 4849
>if you get a +ve result that means domain is up.

WindowsXP:
'grep' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I connect with my Administration Client to the Server to verify that the Server (Domain) is running. Ok.

> Now call restartgf.bat and let me know what happens. I have intentionally introduces the 5 mins wait period.

manually:::::

works fine.

programmatically::::

stops the server but can't restart it because a port conflict occured.

(for output log see attachment)

:(
[Message sent by forum member 'montsie' (montsie)]