users@glassfish.java.net

RE: can't execute create-fie-user command non-interactively?

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:38:06 -0400

Kedar,

Thank you that worked just fine.

I just checked the help usage again, and AS_ADMIN_USERPASSWORD is listed as
a "usable" field in the --passwordfile option, but it does not clarify that
it would be used in such context (it actually doesn't clarify what
AS_ADMIN_USERPASSWORD would be used for at all).

I would have thought that some mapping would have to exist (i.e.
AS_ADMIN_theUserBeingCreated=thePasswordToUse), other than blindly accepting
a set property for any user created with the create-file-user command.

Alas, this solution is sufficient enough for my needs, thank you

Alex Sherwin
alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com