users@glassfish.java.net

Re: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:19:56 PDT

It was suggested that the problem appears to be with the finding of the xws security provider in a v2 configuration. I don't wonder if this problem could be caused by an unexpected version of JAX-WS being picked up somewhere?

I thought JDK 6 shipped with JAX-WS 2.0 (at least -some- versions of JDK 6 bundled JAX-WS 2.0). But I believe that JAX-WS 2.1 is also out now.

It might help to double check the versions of JDK being used by GF and NetBeans and make sure that if the JDK being used contains a bundled version JAX-WS, then is that the correct version of JAX-WS you expect to be used? If not, then maybe this could be leading to issues with the xws security provider not being properly loaded/found.

Also, not sure if it would help, but maybe there is an extra level of logging that can be turned on (in the domain.xml) that could yield more info in the outputted log file.

-paul
[Message sent by forum member 'phendley' (phendley)]