users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Application calling JNI problem in clustered environment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 06:48:27 PDT

I don't suspect it is permissions as we have opened up both the directory and individual files to full rwx permissions. In addition, it's sporatic in the fact that one request will work while the next request (same params) will fail.

We do have access to the legacy code and have put debug statements in. It's not throwing an exception, but it is indicating that an fopen is failing due to "File not found in directory" which is not the case as the file exists.

I've shut down all other processes and we are only performing one request so locking shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for the response. Please keep them coming.
[Message sent by forum member 'aeronautical96' (aeronautical96)]