users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Component Provider

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:54:27 +0200

As long as it is using any kind of non-java implementation, e. g. C or C++, there is no other Java EE specification compliant way than wrapping it with a thin Resource Adapter. Since writing a resource adapter is not so easy, I recommend using RAFC (Resource Adapter Foundation Classes; to be found on SourceForge.net).

Regards
Markus