users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 SNAPSHOT Server Plugin for Eclipse 3.4 jar problems with TP2

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:42:48 -0700

Hi Michael,

Ludo had fixed the plugin code not to expect the management jar anymore
this morning, but it wasn't published in a version of the plugin yet. I
just pushed out version 1.0.9 of the plugin which has this fix. So if
you want to update, you should be able to run without a stubbed jar.

Also, the download pages for V3 have been undergoing some improvements
and I've passed on your comments about how hard it was to find the
prelude builds. I was told that it is being worked on...

Thanks for your comments!
Rochelle