users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_Transactional in Spring not really using JTA

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:47:20 -0400

Thanks for the tip. I did a brief search and did not see solutions to
my specific problem.. but I will come back to this later today to see if
I can find the post you are talking about.

I've almost got it all working. I posted a barebones sample app here:

http://forum.springframework.org/showpost.php?p=200821&postcount=24

Once I get JTA working then I'm going to write a blog entry or wiki page
with instructions on how to use Spring in GlassFish with JPA RI and JTA.

Thanks,
Ryan